Fridays For Future Toronto organizers recognize that the climate crisis is not only an environmental crisis but a social justice crisis too. At this critical juncture, with government formulating COVID-19 recovery plans, we must come together to ensure it is a Just Recovery for All, one that puts peoples' health and wellbeing first!
Join in at the next Global Climate Action to do just that! Facebook event page here.
When: September 25th, noon-3pm
What: social distanced sit-in with COVID-19 precautions (online alternative for those who can not attend)
Where: along Wellesley and Bay
***Masks are mandatory, personal protective equipment/hand sanitizer will be provided at the action by trained marshals
Fridays for Future Toronto's intersectional pillars include:
- Indigenous Self-Determination
- Just Transition
- Defending Land, Water and Life
- Livable Futures for All
- Youth Empowerment
- Uplifting and Amplifying Marginalized Communities
If you'd like to help out....
- Encourage your networks and contacts to talk about the strike and attend on September 25th if possible!
- Register to be a volunteer or a marshall on the day.
- Share the strike poster and event page outreach materials including posters and leaflets can be found here.